Monday, March 1, 2010

Freeze time



There are moments that I really wish I could put in a bottle and then when I have a bad day or want to remember my family at certain ages I could just pull it out and relive that moment over and over again. Yes, I know Dumbledore might be able to help me out with that one :)

Yesterday was one of those days. Both Jim and I were sick so we stayed home with all four kids. In between trying to rest to get better, we spent the day cuddled on our bed watching Olympics, Living Scripture videos and playing card games. Around 2 PM we decided to go on a Sunday drive which turned into a pre-spring exploration walk (I am married to Jim :) It was perfect and kids, dog and parents loved being outside. One of those perfect moments I don't want to let go of.


4 comments:

Darci said...

I hope you are feeling better! What a great Sunday! You can always go back to those moments with reading past blog posts. I had mine printed up in a book about a year ago (I need to do it again) and I love flipping through it!

David and Jana said...

Love it! I wish I could freeze time too.

Liz said...

I love the pictures; being sick sometimes has it's perks, right? :)

Greg said...

That is priceless! (Sorry, this account is under my husband's name ;-)) -Emily