Monday, July 15, 2013

New phone


I got a new phone.  Well actually Jim got a new phone and I got his old phone.  While I still don't know how to use most of the things on it, I have fallen in love with the camera aspect.  So much better than the camera on my old phone and SO MUCH better than even our digital camera. So easy to crop, add stuff and just mess around with pictures from my phone. Plus it just takes better pictures in general (crisper, quicker, etc.)  Here are some of the cool effects. 


BEFORE: Here is the original.  Like how I have my finger in there?
  I do that a lot.  That is why I am even more excited
about cropping I can do straight from my phone.

AFTER: I really like this picture.  It is from their 4th of July parade.
 I cropped it then added a vintage setting.


Before editing.

Yet, another cool picture with the vintage effect.
  My kids just hanging out on a summer day with Abraham Lincoln.
 This picture definitely shows their personalities :)



Cute picture of Lizzie and our neighbors dog Bella.

Even cuter picture of my Lizzie.  Just cropped from the picture above.
Ethan reading on a summer night.
 
Ethan reading on a summer night with  glimmer setting.

No comments: