Sunday, February 9, 2014

The wall

With a little supervision I have mostly let Ethan decorate his walls in his room however he wants.
 
  I happened to go into Ethan's room the other day and noticed this wall. 
I stopped in my tracks noticing a couple things that made my heart proud.
 
Let me explain....
At a first glance it looks like very scattered decorations. 
But everything on that wall is important to him.
 
  Yes it has very typical 11 year old boy stuff (Lego calendar, Honor Roll certificate, dart board, Indiana Jones, etc.) But, looking closely I saw pictures from his little sisters.  It reminded me of what an amazing big brother he is to his 3 sisters.  He has put pictures that they made for him on his wall.  He put a note from Lilly (saying "I'm sorry") up on his wall.  He hangs them proudly in his room which I think says a lot about what kind of brother he is to these 3 sisters.  He is patient, proud and caring towards them. 
 
 
 
 
 
I love it!

No comments: