Sunday, March 2, 2014

Zoo Day

Last Friday the kids did not have school. The weather was fairly decent so we decided to head up to the zoo.  Jim happened to have a break for a couple hours during the day so he met us up there.  It was a great day.  No crowds, good weather,  active animals
 and just a fun day hanging out together as a family.
 
The group minus the one taking the picture :) 
 Don't mind Afton. 
 She said she was so hungry
 that she couldn't stop eating for the picture :)

Lilly Bill

Lizzie had ran on ahead to the elephants (with my permission).
When me and the two other girls caught up to her,
 I found her just sitting by herself watching the elephants.
  I thought it was really cute and took a picture.

3 cute elephants.
The boys

My three little chickies in their nest.

Selfies and proof I (Alisha) was there. 

Next time we go Ethan will most likely be taller than an adult gorilla.



No comments: