Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Dirty Dash 2014

Last weekend (Sept. 13th) we went and did the Dirty Dash at Soldier Hollow.  It basically is a mud obstacle course.  I know it sounds a little crazy and weird.  In reality, it was awesome and so fun!  I don't think I have laughed and had so much fun during a race for a long time.  Here are a few pictures.

Before:

Jim, Lish, Ethan and Lizzie
 Notice how clean we are and that our shirts are a baby blue color.

Me with one of my favorite friends Stacey. 
Before of our group
I think doing a race like this with friends made it extra fun.
 

After:
Yep, there's my beautiful daughter Lizzie

Ethan trudging through some mud.

All done. 
 Just a little bit messier than our before picture :)
Can barely tell our shirts were a baby blue color.

LOVE IT!!!!!
 *On a personal note-  This will most likely be my last race of the 2014 year.   I made a goal this year to try some new races instead of my usual of half marathons.  This year I tried 3 new ones- Ragnar in June, Color Run in August and Dirty Dash in September.  They were all very fun in very different ways.  It was fun to do some races with my kids and Jim.  I am done with races now for this year and pondering some news goals and half marathons for next spring/ summer.

No comments: