Thursday, February 26, 2015

Melting Pot

I am not sure how insanely lucky I got to get such an awesome job.  It is so perfect for my life right now.  I am even luckier that I get to work with some amazing people.  Last night those of us that work in the office (and the principal) went out to The Melting Pot. Wendi (the lady I work with all the time in the office) has a daughter getting married soon.  The rest of us thought Wendi deserved a night out.  Kinda like a mother of the bride party.   We also surprised her by having her sisters meet us there.  It was a lot of fun and I was reminded again of how lucky I am to be able to spend my days with these ladies. 

Getting ready to dive into some cheese fondue


THE MOST delicious chocolate fondue
 
 
How lucky am I to get to work with these ladies.
Wendi, Alisha, Peggy, Nicole
We rode TRAXX to and from thus a picture on the train :).

No comments: