Wednesday, July 22, 2015

17

For our anniversary Jim and I headed up to our usual spot of Park City.  We were there for a  little bit more than 24 hours (July 17th- 18th).  It is always so beautiful up there and nice to spend some time with Jim.

DAY 1:  After a little lunch at Zupa's we spent the day at the Utah Olympic Park.


While we were there we caught up with some friends that I work with.
 Tim works in the Altara office on Fridays and Maria works for the school district also.

Jim ready to do the extreme zipline.
I really loved this zipline and it was my favorite out of all the things we did
.  We did this one twice and the smaller one once. 



So this is me getting ready to do a zipline over to the Drop Tower.  Yes, you heard me right- a 65 foot Drop Tower!!!!!  It was seriously one of the most terrifying things I have ever done.  I usually have no issues with heights but just walking into thin air truly terrifies me as I found out :)

On my way to one of the most scariest moments of my life. 

Jim cruising down on the Alpine Slide

End of the day smiles :) 

Ziplines, Drop Tower, rope course and Alpine Slide.

 All insanely fun and terrifying in different ways.
 Jim and I ended the evening by swimming under the stars at the pool at our hotel. 
 DAY 2:  We hung out at the Canyons Resort today doing Gondola rides, hiking and a surprise free lunch at Red Tail Grill.  During lunch on the patio we saw one of Jim's patients who happens to work there.  When we asked for our check our waiter just said it was taken care of and Happy Anniversary :)


Absolutely breathtaking views from our Gondola ride.
We ended our evening by going to our very first REAL game with some of our favorite friends Ted and Stacey.  We even managed to get on the Jumbo Tron! 


Me and Stacey
The sunset that night was incredible!
  It was a very nice 17th Anniversary.  Here's to many more.....

No comments: