Thursday, December 31, 2015

Vegas Babies


December 28th- 30th

I went out of town to Vegas for a few days to help Nate and Liz with 3 adorable babies.  I was able to be there for their 1st birthday.   Yahoo!!  I also hung out with just Annalisa for a little bit while Nate and Liz took  Isaac and Asher to the hospital for a little surgery.  Also while I was down there we did a few photo shoots, ate delicious unhealthy food with Nate and Liz and had a nice time just hanging out spending time together.

Cute little 1 year olds!!!

Annalisa and I on our girls afternoon 
did a photo shoot for her mom :)


As nice as it is to snuggle babies for 3 straight days I really missed this group!!!

  Jim surprised me and on the way home from the airport
 and took us all to Sconecutters to celebrate our first date 
(a few days late)
 of December 27th, 1997 :)

Nice to be back home!



No comments: