Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sprucing Up

We have been working on our house the past little while.
  Here are a few of the new additions....


I found this at Hobby Lobby and thought it was perfect for our house right now.
 It got a prominent spot in our kitchen.  A good reminder to me for all the craft supplies, perler beads, etc. that always seem to be out.

Then just to go with the sign we had Ticket to Ride on our kitchen table for a week :)
We painted our kitchen cupboards white.  I really like them.
We will work on a blue blacksplash soon.


New view right when you walk upstairs.  Such cute kids!!

I FINALLY got this wall done down in our TV room.
This wall has been an empty canvas for like 3 years.

Close up view!  I love it and it is one of my favorite parts of the house now.
Our floor is finally coming in!

Finished look!  I love it!

No comments: