Thursday, March 31, 2016

Zoo Field Trip

On March 28th the 2nd graders had a zoo field trip.  It also just happened to be a VERY cold, wet, snowy day.  But those 2nd graders didn't let that stop their fun.  They were such troopers and it was a really fun day.  Ironically, almost EVERY zoo school field trip I have gone on with my kids, it has been horrible weather.
 
 
 
Such a cute group of 2nd graders-
Emily, Presley, Cami, Lilly, Afton, Reagan.

I don't have very many pictures of Afton since I was in charge of a different group of kids than she was in.
One of the cons of having your twins in different classes.
 
These 3 are such good friends which I am so grateful for.
Lilly, Reagan, Afton


Part of Mrs. Bradshaw's class being bears in front of the bear exhibit.

Lilly is almost the size of an adult female gorilla :)

It was a wet, cold day but look how happy this girl is!

Cute kids!!!

Group shot of some very brave 2nd graders!

Lilly with her mom and teacher. 
I'm sure we just happen to be her two favorite people :)

Afton and her good friend

Heading to the bus with the teacher after a wet, fun day at the zoo.

No comments: