Saturday, April 30, 2016

April

Some other happenings from April.....

April 2nd- Priesthood conference.  Jim always brings me home a dozen roses after Priesthood.  Ethan also brought home a rose for each of his sisters.


Soccer- Our Tuesday nights are now filled with soccer games for Afton and Lilly.  I have never signed them up for any kind of sport.  They have loved it and it has been fun to watch them play

April 12th- On this night Nate and Liz and the babies met up with us at the end of the soccer game.  We hung out at the park for a little bit.


April 12th- I tried calamari for the first time.  Not too bad


April 19th-  Ethan and I went and saw Peter and the Starcatcher.  Ethan had read these books a couple years ago and really liked them.  They play was good but VERY different than any I had been too.  Almost an all male cast and men as mermaids, singing on swings.  Yep, you heard me right :)

April 24th- This girl FINALLY lost her front top tooth.  It had been really wiggly for almost a week.  Finally we told her she could sell tickets and have people pay to have her tooth pulled out.  Even our neighbor came over for the show.  I just love these kind of smiles.

Lilly's cute note to the tooth fairy.

April 25th- 29th-   So April 27th was Secretaries Day.  My school is just plain awesome and they decided to celebrate all week.  We were spoiled with treats, gift cards, flowers, singing, etc.  I am so lucky to work at Altara Elementary and be able to work in the office with Wendi and Peggy.


April 30th- a group of us went to The Escape Key.  We did have an advantage as 3 people in our group had already attempted the room a couple weeks before.  Still defeated it though :)
 

No comments: