Thursday, August 11, 2016

Daughter Day

The day after I got back from Vegas I was able to spend a lot of time just with my 3 daughters.  It was quite nice.  Especially since I had been away from them for 4 days.  First I was able to go to an Activity Days event with our neighborhood girls (which included Afton and Lilly) up to This is the Place Monument.  It is such a fun place that I had never really been to.  Then that night me and my girls went out to dinner and to see Beauty and the Beast at Hale Theater.
August 9, 2016

Look at all these Activity Day age girls in our neighborhood. 
22 of them! 


Afton with a couple of her favorite friends from the neighborhood. 
Hailey Bodell and Savannah Sierer

Panning for gold :)
So that night I took my 3 girls out to dinner at Blue Lemon.  One of my favorite places.


Our evening ended with Beauty and the Beast at Hale Theater.  It was amazing and probably my favorite one that I have seen so far there.

No comments: