Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November

The month of November always seems to have a mix of random events. 
This year is no different.

November 4th- work lunch with one of my very favorite friends, Wendi Christensen

November 5th- Grandma frolicking in the leaves :)

November 5th- Lizzie trying to teach Lucky how to drink out of a water bottle

November 6th-  A good family picture (with an extra cute baby) at Esmae's baby blessing

November 9th- Birthday Even for Jim at Leatherby's

November 10th- Jim's birthday!
  Lilly made this label so everyone would know he was the Birthday person :)

November 10th- I happened to see this flier at the dance studio when I was picking the girls up. 
I did a double take realizing Lilly was the cute dancer in the picture.

 November 12th and 19th- Ethan's volleyball tournaments.  So fun to watch him playing something he loves.  They took 2nd for their division both times!

November 16th- one of the pros/ cons of working in a school is I still get to add to my school picture collection.

November 19th- we celebrated Jim's birthday with my parents a little later.
  Here is the cabin my dad made for Jim.

November 20th- We celebrated Jim's birthday (and Morgan's ) even later :) 
Morgan turned 3.  Jim turned 45.




No comments: