Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter 2017

April 16, 2017 
We had a good Easter Sunday.  We got up and got ready for church.  Once home we had a Easter egg hunt here and then headed over to my parents for an early dinner and another Easter egg hunt.  Once back home Jim's parents came over for a little while. Grateful for what this holiday means.

Our 4 kids
Ethan- 14
Lizzie- 13
Afton- 9
Lilly-9

I just love this picture. 
They both look so cute and smiling!!! 
Easter miracle for Lizzie
(the smiling for a picture part not the cute part)

She is growing up into such a gorgeous young lady.

I love our cherry tree when all the flowers are popping!

I was scrolling through my pictures and realized I took a picture of both Afton and Lilly in almost the exact same spot doing the exact same thing :)





Fun at Grandma and Grandpa's


No comments: