Monday, June 19, 2017

Lagoon- It's What Fun Is

Last Thursday we declared as Jim's work Lagoon Day!!  It was a fun day together!  Jim and I went on Cannibal for the 1st time.  It is crazy but oh so fun! We let Ethan and Liz invite a friend so Sarah and Colin came too.



The girls

Lagoon Day sponsors :)

We are getting close to our kids being too tall to ride this ride or others in kiddie land.  I soaked it up for at least one more year.

Lilly went on Colossus for the first time and LOVED it!!! 
She went on it at least 6 more times before we headed home!

The teens showing us the weird doll and circus museum in Pioneer Village.  In all of my times of going to Lagoon this was a first for me.

Afton did not want to go on many rides this year.  In fact I think there were only 3 she actually liked (all spinny ones). They were Music Express, Jumping Dragon,  and Tipsy Teacups. I think she went on Music Express like 10 times!! She went on a few other rides but didn't love them as much as her spinny rides.

No comments: