Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January

The rest of January's happenings....


Game night with the cone of shame
1.5.18

One of the best movies I have seen in a long time.  I saw it 3 times within a week and a half which is huge for me.  Here I am the 2nd time with the girls.  Liz is taking the picture :)
1.6.18

This cute girl got partial braces. 
4 on the top front and 4 on the top bottom
1.9.18

Such a cool night being able to see and meet some of the Studio C cast.
1.11.18

Lizzie pulled this bear out of a dumpster.  Yep, you read that right.  The bear was in pristine condition and is now part of our home. 
1.15.18

Even Lucky seems to like our new 5 foot stuffed animal.
1.16.18
Birthday Eve celebrations at Leatherby's
1.25.18


Jim had these delivered to me at work for my birthday. 
 Nice work Jim :)
1.26.18
Jim made me a new bowl for my birthday that I had accidentally broke.  He went to Color me Mine and painted it to look just like the original one.
1.30.18



1 comment:

Science IT and Leisure said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.