Saturday, December 1, 2018

Christmas Decorations

I love pulling out our Christmas decorations for all the memories they represent....
December 2018



Jim and I bought a Christmas village just a few years after we were married.  For awhile we didn't have a spot in our house to put it.  Now it has a cute home downstairs. 

Lizzie made this picture a few years back and I just loved it so much it got framed and comes out every year

The tree in our basement is what our kids call our "memory tree."  It has their handmade ornaments, ornaments from places we have been and just ornaments that are special to us. 

This Fisher Price set doesn't get played with as often as it used to but when they kids were younger it was played with ALL THE TIME

The reason for the season

One of my favorite Christmas Eve pictures
of the kids in their pajamas

Our nice nativity set which we have also had FOREVER

My favorite!

Our upstairs tree has red, gold and silver ornaments. 

No comments: