Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Achtung!!!!!



Here is a picture of how I found my sweet little Afton today. Yes, she is learning how to pull herself onto things. She can stand against things now. She scoots EVERYWHERE and she has two bottom teeth that have broke through.



Lilly on the other hand just sits and is such a good girl :) No teeth, no scooting and no worrying her mom more by learning how to stand. She just spends her days smiling at everything. I did take this picture today of my usually smiling Lilly and maybe it is an indication of how she feels inside seeing her sister do all these things :)


The babies have also figured out how to grab toys and pacifiers from each other. It is pretty funny to watch. They love to eat and so far are eating anything I give them- crackers, toast, cottage cheese, cooked carrots, cheese, green beans, scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles, etc.. Maybe they are just going to take after Ethan and Lizzie and be pigs with everything.




1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love the picture of Lilly! I don't think I've ever seen her so grumpy! Glad to hear that Afton (and her teeth) are doing well. I'm sure you're happy that you don't have two mobile babies. :)