Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkins

Well it is October so I better put some pumpkin pictures up. Me and the kids and my parents went over to Engh Gardens. My nice parents let the kids pick out their own pumpkin (within reason of course.) Ethan wanted the biggest one he could find but had to settle for one $10 or less :) Lizzie really didn't care about picking out her pumpkin and just wanted to play. Afton and Lilly were happy to hold their little pumpkins and I think they were just excited to go on an adventure that was not taking the kids to and from school, hanging out in the back or front yard or going to the grocery store.
Thank you Mom and Dad!!!!




I like how Ethan is pointing to his huge pumpkin


At home with everyone's pumpkin treasures

2 comments:

Liz said...

speaking of drunk on apple cider...afton and lilly?? :) These pictures are really cute, sounds fun!

the Kates said...

FUN! Lizzie looks SO grown up!