Tuesday, November 17, 2009

E squared



This picture just reminds me of our e squared duo (Ethan and Elizabeth).
Every once in awhile they will have a "sleepover" which means Ethan lets Lizzie up on the top bunk. They read books together and Jim and I can hear them talking and laughing much later than bedtime.
For the most part, Ethan is so patient with Lizzie and Lizzie in return is usually willing to play Star Wars or Pokemon or Indy with Ethan.

Since the day we found out we were pregnant with Lizzie, Ethan has been very protective of his little sister and takes such good care of her. They certainly still have their sibling moments but for the most part it is so fun to watch them interact with each other.

4 comments:

Darci said...

Oh so cute! It warms my heart to see that picture and know that they love each other so much. I have seen it for myself too...so fun! I love your kids :)

Stacey said...

I LOVE this picture!

Jody Neeley said...

What a sweet big brother!

Liz said...

It's fun to hear they still like to hang out with just the two of them...picture is so cute!