Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our new addition...

We got this a few weeks ago but it is still new and exciting for us. I had put Ethan on a waiting list for piano lessons being told he probably wouldn't get to the top until spring or fall of 2010. Well he got to the top in November of this year! We needed a piano and so here we go.
Like our house wasn't noisy enough before.... let's add a piano into the mix :)
I also am going to be taking piano lessons and should be at the top of the list around Jan. Until then I sneak a peek at Ethan's lesson book when I can. It has been so fun to have piano music in the house. Chances are with four kids at least one of them will really like music so we are excited and curious to watch how each child does with it.


2 comments:

Liz said...

I hope they are more consistent than I was...learning again is on my list too!

M. Harrison said...

Hope you all have fun banging away!..that is, until you get the hang of it.