Monday, December 7, 2009

thoughts

It seems like December is my month to think and ponder things more than usual. Here are some things rotating through my mind. Sorry, no pictures on this post.

- Oh, how I have missed my running and my music. Although it is terribly time consuming it has been so nice to be running again. I have forgotten though how hungry I always am when I am in running mode. I am ALWAYS hungry right now and have been having second dinners around 10 at night lately :)The sad thing is I am not even running long distances yet and am always hungry.

- Two years ago this month (right before Christmas), I was put on bedrest for 15 weeks!! I am forever grateful to all that helped out by coming to our house, taking care of Ethan and Lizzie, dinners, thoughts, prayers, phone calls and so many little things. I have these two precious souls to hold and love. Thank you.

- Christmas- Oh, my gosh... is it already the 7th? We have the kids done ( their yearly dose of pajamas and a Caldecott book) and Santa has told us he has wrapped three gifts for each of the children. Whew!!! Jim and some family and neighbors still need to be crossed off the list though.

- And finally, CAN I JUST SAY I HATE THE COLD!!! I have decided that one of my life goals will to be one of those older people that spend their summers in Logan and winters in Arizona. Yes, that sounds nice.

Okay time to go eat some food and watch Seinfeld or Scrubs.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I hate how hungry I get when I run! (I'm happy that someone else gets famished before they even should). I'm so glad the girls are so healthy-yay for bedrest! Excited to see you guys soon!

Annette Harrison said...

I always thought marshmellows made a good food group. She looks so inocent. I always am eating so I am never hungry. :)