Monday, January 11, 2010

2010

Wow! Is it really 2010?

In 2010....

This boy will be baptized.


This girl I am sure will continue to be the one to make us laugh the most and of course lose our patience the most with.


And these two will get the chance to show us how much trouble the curious minds of TWO TWO YEAR OLDS can be.


As for Jim and I-
we will try our best to enjoy every moment.


In between those things we hope to go on a family vacation, make a dent in our medical and student loan debt and I would like to run a marathon sometime in this year. Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

Sounds like it will be a great year! Hope it goes as planned...

Liz said...

Hard to believe how big the kids are, but excited for everything they will be doing...especially a baptism soon. I'm sure your training is going well...I need your motivation! :)

Jody Neeley said...

I know, it seems crazy to me that Emily will be baptized this year too. Good luck training for that marathon!