Saturday, February 6, 2010

Look what I can do!



There are just some milestones that parents are not excited for :)

Just this week Afton has learned to climb/ fall out of her crib. It is kinda cute to see her try to climb over to visit Lilly (although dangerous).
Big girl beds will be coming soon.

Lilly on the other hand has decided that for every naptime she needs to try to take off as many items of clothing as possible (socks, pants, DIAPER, and as much of her shirt as she can.) I did not include a picture for obvious reasons :)

Afton does try to copy her sister but only gets about one arm out of a sleeve (above picture) and then realizes there is climbing work to be done.

Ah, good times.....

7 comments:

valerie said...

The joy of twins!! Would you believe I have never had a crib climber? Probably because my kids are too chubby to lift themselves! =) I'm glad I haven't had to deal with that yet! Good luck with nap time! =)

Greg said...

That picture made my day...you have adorable kids! -Emily

M. Harrison said...

Don't you just wish that they would not figure out how to do the climbing. I am hoping that Shaelynn is really content to just sleep in her bed for a while. Have fun with the beds...that should be another adventure in and of itself. More like a nightmare. :)

Stacey said...

I love this picture of Afton--so daring! Grey has recently started jumping in his crib...I'm afraid for what lies ahead. :)

Darci said...

Oh goodness! They are growing up too fast! Didn't you just find out yesterday that you were having twins?!?!?
I didn't have to deal with the dare devil acts with Ellie...but I am glad I have the accident insurance with AFLAC right now because I am afraid Brayden will be even more daring then your girls! He has been climbing EVERYTHING!

Jody Neeley said...

Oh my goodness, what a little monkey! Good luck with the toddler beds!

Liz said...

I love this. How nice that she wants to visit. Maybe birthday can=helmets this year? :)