Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This boy


I love this boy! He has always been extremely caring of others ever since I can remember. He has such a tender heart.
Tonight was Ethan's piano recital. As a side note it was also my first piano recital EVER. I was extremly nervous and was really surprised how nervous I got for a simple duet. Ethan and I did a duet of Jolly Old St. Nicholas and then Ethan did a solo of I Saw Three Ships.

- He endured very patiently all of the times, and I really do mean ALL the times his nervous, paranoid mom wanted to practice at home for our duet
- He took charge and led the way up to the piano at the recital with our music in hand
- He put his arm around me and said "Good Job Mom" when we we were done playing and back in our chairs.
- He never seems to get nervous.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What a cute boy! We still need to hear an encore of that performance sometime...