Friday, December 10, 2010

Trouble with a capital T

For a girl that always gets in trouble and is the most curious girl I have ever met... all I can say is Afton you are lucky you are so darn cute!



We decided to not use our self timer this year for a Christmas card and had someone take our picture. It was easy, painless and Jim and I didn't even lose our patience:)
I can't put more up since they will be used as presents for parents :) Sorry for the spoiler parents.
But here is a sneak preview of one of my absolute favorites! We actually got a good family shot and some great kid and individual shots! It was amazing to accomplish that with four young kids.
I will post them after Christmas.

4 comments:

valerie said...

So cute!! I love it!! I can't wait to see the rest...

Stacey said...

Love the look on her face--so calm and collected. What a cutie!!

the Kates said...

oh my goodness gracious! PLEASE post the rest, SOON!

M. Harrison said...

That is an amazing picture! She looks so cute. I might need your assistance taking a picture of Shaelynn. I took her into Walmart the other day and we had to leave without a picture because she was screaming her little head off! :)