Sunday, August 7, 2011

Island Park

We just got back from an extended weekend up at Island Park with my parents. Rather than unpack or be productive.... I will post pictures :)

I feel like I need to quote from the Titanic movie when looking at this picture of Afton :)

My parents with Ethan,Afton and Lilly (Lizzie was in no mood for pictures)

Lucky found some Idaho rocks to bark at.

Ethan was a great big brother and did many games of catch while his younger sisters jumped off a picnic table.

Even Jim wanted to get in on the game!

Harrison family (you have to look closely for Afton in this picture.)


Eating Creamies

Foosball tournaments (or volleyball as Lilly kept calling it). Little did we all know my dad had some secret skills in this game from his days in the army.

Afton by Henry's Lake

The view from the porch of our cabin.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks like a fun trip! It is beautiful up there! I'm trying hard not to be jealous. ;)

Darci said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I am glad you are having such a fabulous summer :)

Liz said...

I love these pictures...they made me laugh out loud. Glad you guys had such a good time.