Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lizzie

February has basically become "Lizzie month" in our house so here is a little spotlight for the month.

Last February (2011) Lizzie had lost NO teeth yet. Within this past year she has lost AT LEAST 6 (I honestly stopped keeping track). Right now she is sporting the two top teeth and two bottom side teeth missing. I Love it!!!



Much to my surprise Lizze has agreed to start taking piano lessons. She is doing amazing so far and is even practicing without me telling her. Not sure how long this will last (practicing and lessons in general without meltdowns) but we are very proud of her for trying something new.



Lizzie has a very active and creative mind.
After my birthday party I went upstairs to our bathroom and found this. It made me laugh. EVERY Barbie is in her own little pose.

Close-up view. There is a Barbie by the sink in a maroon dress Lizzie said is talking on a cell phone :)


Lizzie likes doing secret acts of service. Lately she will secretly go clean somewhere in the house (cleaning a room, wiping counters, straightening shoes, etc.) and put a little note with "Servus by Lizzie" or a picture she drew so you know it is from her. Here is from when she secretly set the table when I was upstairs.



Lizzie hates getting up in the morning for school.One morning I told her to get up and went downstairs to get breakfast ready. She didn't come down so I went and checked on her and found this :) She was in the closet nearby giggling away.


Although that girl tests my patience EVERY day I am constantly amazed at her sense of humor, creativity and one of a kind personality.

2 comments:

Liz said...

This post had us giggling...Lizzie is SO creative; it cracks me up.

Stacey said...

She is adorable/crazy/cute all at the same time. Love that girl!