Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pre-School


Today I sent Afton and Lilly off to pre-school.
 They go Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 11. 
 6 hours a week it will be just me and the dog.

 
 

 

I always thought I would be jumping for joy at the thought of a little more alone time during the week BUT the more I think about it the more sad I get.

 It is Afton and Lilly's last year before they enter the land of kindergarten. I can already feel the tears coming for next fall as I send my babies off to Kindergarten and my oldest off to Middle School.

 Luckily, I am VERY busy with PTA stuff this year and next year I will be EXTREMELY busy as PTA President.

But in just a couple years my life will change dramatically as ALL my kids will be in school full day.  What to do? What to do?  I have started asking myself that question because I know two years will go by in a heartbeat.   I haven't worked outside of the home for over 10 years!  It is incredibly weird to ask myself  "what do I want to do/ be when I grow up?"

 It is exciting and terrifying to think about.

But,  before I go off tangent too much  .....  here are Afton and Lilly's spotlights.  After all...... they are just starting pre-school :)


Afton

Pre-school with Mrs. King

Favorite Color: yellow

Favorite Food: banana

Favorite Animal: bunny and kitty

Favorite movie or TV Show: Phineas and Ferb

Favorite things to do: color, play with Lilly in sandbox

Excited to do or learn in school- color

 

Lilly
 

Pre-School with Mrs. King

Favorite Color: pink

Favorite Food: grapes, bananas, cherries

Favorite Animal: rabbit and kitty kat

Favorite movie or TV Show: Barbie Princess and the Pauper

Favorite things to do: play in sandbox with Afton, color with Afton, play dollhouse with her

Excited to do or learn in school: storybooks

_____________________________________________________________________________
In other news... right as we were leaving for pre-school they found a potato bug.  That was much more interesting than posing for pictures for mom :)
 
 

 

No comments: