Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happenings

It seems that we have been up to nothing yet so much all at the same time.....
Here are a few things that have happened just yesterday and today.

Ethan
This boy had 5th grade maturation yesterday. CRAZY!!!  How can he already be old enough to 1- be a 5th grader and 2- have 5th grade maturation!  .  It makes me sad that it is just another reminder of how quickly he is growing older.  As another punch in the stomach I also went and took a permit form over to his middle school for next year.  MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!  Ahhh!!!!   It seems like just a few minutes ago  we were in our old house and he was my little toddler.  Now look at him.
 
Afton-
 
 Nothing says Afton like her yellow boots :)  Tuesday morning we had a rainstorm and she loved every minute of it.  Of course boots for her are meant for water to be poured in and not to wear on  your feet :)
 Lilly
Introducing the tri-ponytail
 I had to go over to Lizzie's school early this morning and Jim got the girls all ready for pre-school.  When I picked them up from pre-school this is how Lilly's hair was.  I seriously could not stop laughing.  I love that Jim was willing to help and attempt to do his daughters hair.


Lizzie
Here is Lizzie finishing her Jogathon today.   She seems to really be enjoying 3rd grade so far which I am very happy about.   I have been helping a lot at her school getting things ready for the Jogathon.  It is her school's only fundraiser.  Cross your fingers that tomorrow when the PTA President,  Treasurer and me count all the money from the Jogathon it meets our budgeted goal!!!  
 









 





  As a sidenote I got to wear this little number 
(Altara Kittyhawk) a couple weeks ago for the Jogathon assembly. 
It was fun but very HOT!!!

 

1 comment:

valerie said...

I LOVE the tri-ponytail...I could not stop laughing as well. So creative!