Monday, September 9, 2013

Utah State Girls

Once upon a time I was in college.  It was over 15 years ago but in so many ways seems just like yesterday.  I had an AMAZING college experience.  I loved my years at Utah State.   I especially treasure the friendships that I made there.  I realize how lucky I was to get such great roommates and have such fun years at Utah State.  I was able to watch most of these ladies meet and fall in love with their husbands. They also had front row seats for the beginning of the Jim and Alisha love story.  We were all silly together, cried together, supported each other and in a nut shell,  experienced college together.   We helped each other through some very fun and exciting pivotal years.

  Me and my old roommates still try to keep in touch as much as our busy schedules allow. That usually means once or twice a year for just a couple hours.

 BUT THIS YEAR WE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT....
WE SPENT A WHOLE WEEKEND TOGETHER!!!

  It was so nice.  We did absolutely nothing but talked, and talked, and talked, and talked.  We stayed up much too late every night, laughed incredibly hard and just enjoyed each others company. A few were missing due to busy schedules so we will make sure they come next time.


Four amazing people that I am honored to
call my friends and college roommates



This picture makes much more sense
 to those that knew us 15+ years ago :)


We found a canoe!


We ate LOTS and LOTS of food!!!!!!


So grateful for the weekend and to hag out with these ladies!


1 comment:

valerie said...

Love you Lish! I was reminded this weekend what a true friend you are to me. I will forever be grateful for our friendship!