Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Bonding

Last Saturday I was able to have some good bonding time with Lizzie.  My friend had two extra tickets to the General Women's Meeting downtown.  I was very excited to go not only with Lizzie but with a good friend and her daughter.   First we went out to lunch at Johnny Rockets in City Creek.  It was awesome to see so many mothers with their daughters walking around downtown.
 
Lizzie hates her picture being taken and will make
 a total weird face whenever I pull my camera out :)
None the less, here are Lizzie and Savannah at Johnny Rockets. 
 Don't they look like they could be sisters?

Although blurry I love this picture. 
The girls were giggling so hard it was so cute!
 
Posing on a bridge at City Creek. 
 Once again my daughter shows her great photo taking skills.

Looking cute in front of the fountains!
 
My friend Stacey and I trying to take a picture of the two of us.
Group shot and an actual normal Lizzie smile.
- Alisha, Lizzie (10), Savannah (8) and Stacey

So lucky to call her my daughter (craziness and all)!!

It was an absolutely amazing meeting. 
I am very grateful to be a member of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

No comments: