Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter 2014

Our Easter came rather quickly this year considering we get home from our big vacation at about 7:30 the night before.  Luckily the Easter Bunny still found us.
 
The kid's Easter baskets



The 4 kids showing their personalities. 
Sometimes I just resign myself to the fact it is impossible to get a great picture of all 4.

Our 3 beautiful daughters who still let
me buy them matching dresses :)
 


Cute little 6 year olds.

Looking together for eggs.

Lilly with some of her egg hunt treasures.
 You can see in the corner of the picture she got a box of jelly bean shaped bubble gum.
  She really LOVES  gum right now and would not let that box out of her sight all day.
If you look even closer you can tell she also has a piece in her mouth.

Lizzie off to find some eggs at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Two good looking boys. 
They didn't plan on the yellow striped matching look but it looks great.


Lucky kids to call this guy Grandpa.
 
This picture has nothing to do with Easter (besides the fact it was taken on Easter) but it reminds me that I will always have a special place in my heart for dandelions.  My girls love to pick them and give me bouquets of them.  Afton, Lilly and Lizzie made these for me on Easter while they were waiting for their dad to come home from some church meetings. 

No comments: