Sunday, August 24, 2014

7th, 5th and 1st

First of all, how can it already be back to school time? 
And second of all, how can my kids be old enough to be in 7th, 5th and 1st grade?
 
 Despite my denial, here we are. 
Another school year begins. 
 Early mornings, schedules, homework, etc. are now upon us.
 
So here is my attempt at a picture of all 4 of them
 on the first day of school-
 August 20th 2014
 
It is almost impossible to get a good picture of all 4. 
 So just enjoy the hilarious attempts.

Afton was being entertained by Lizzie's silly faces

Afton and Lizzie forgot to smile and Lucky decided to photobomb :)
 
Okay now let's do some solo pictures. 
These ones turned out a little better.
 
 Ethan
7th Grader at Midvale Middle School
Favorites:
Color: Blue
Food: Good food
Movie: Star Wars
Things to Do:  Legos, Wii, reading, eating
Be when grow up:  Don't Know

 Lizzie

 5th Grader at Altara Elementary
Teacher: Mrs. Easter
Favorites:
Color: Purple
Food: Spaghetti
Movie: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
Things to Do:  eat and everything except go to school or dentist
Be when grow up:  Don't Know
 

 Afton
 1st grader at Altara Elementary
Teacher: Mrs. Spencer
Favorites:
Color: Pink and Blue
Food: Spaghetti
Movie: Woody the Woodpecker
Things to Do:  eat
Be when grow up:  mom and a teacher
 
Lilly
1st grader at Altara Elementary
Teacher: Mrs. Richardson
Favorites:
Color: Dark Blue
Food: Tacos
Movie or TV show: Twisted Whiskers
Things to Do:  color, watch TV, play on trampoline, play with Afton
Be when grow up: artist, singer, teacher, scientist, dog trainer, and a mom
 
The new 1st graders in the house
It is big news this year that my "babies" have started 1st grade.
 
Now ALL of my kids are in school ALL day!
 
  Luckily I have been very busy with work and haven't had a day alone.... yet.
 
 Starting tomorrow - Mondays, Tuesdays and half of Wednesdays it will be just me and Lucky hanging out.   Although I am ready to catch up on a few things, I am really dreading how quiet my house is going to be and that my lunch buddies will be gone.
They are in good hands though and I am excited to see all the fun stuff they will get to learn.
 
Here's to another school year.

No comments: