Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cornbelly's!!!!!

Our annual trip to Cornbelly's meant another fun night!!  The kids love it when we go and we stayed WAY past their school night bedtime.   I justified it that we don't let them do that very often and  we were having good family fun.  Even better that we made it out of the corn maze much quicker this year (42 minutes) and unlike last year there were still other employess and workers when we got out :)  Here we go in no particular order......

Our cute minions!!!

I love how happy she looks!

Perhaps my favorite picture from the night.
 Lizzie's face cracks me up!

Afton looking at the map trying to lead us out of the corn maze. 



Me and my pile of cute girls!



And we made it out!!!!!
Another successful fun night at Cornbelly's!!!!!

No comments: