Sunday, June 12, 2016

First week of Summer

Our first week of summer was pretty sweet....

We got a couple swim days in at Draper Pool.  Even better when we are there with friends (Sierer's and Herd's)




 Lilly lost her second top front tooth.  She is now missing her two front teeth.  My favorite kind of smiles.
 I let each of the kids have some friends over for a summer party.  Lizzie's was first.  Good group of cute (but loud) friends.

Saige, Hannah, Autumn, Lizzie, Sarah, Anna, Jane, Chloe
 Afton and Lilly's party was Wednesday night.  Cute girls.
Izzy, Rachel, Anya, Hailey, Charlotte, Lilly, Cami, Brooke, Reagan, Emily, Afton, Maddie
 

Ethan had his Thursday night but I forgot to take a picture :(
 On Friday we went to The Living Planet Aquarium
with my parents and Brett





 Jim and I ended the week with going to my favorite restaurant (Red Butte Café) and sitting on the patio for dinner.  Perfect.

 Saturday morning I woke up and did a 10 mile run.  I haven't done that in forever!!  It wasn't my best run and I walked for a few parts of it, but I did it!!!! Big milestone for me!  Can't complain too much when this is the scenery I get to look at for most of my run.

On to week number two of summer break......

No comments: