Thursday, September 29, 2016

Other September Happenings....

Almost all the cousins together. 
Week old Esmae was home with dad.
9/5/16

Soccer season is back in season :) 
These are our Wednesday nights.....
9/7/16

Another successful Altara Jogahthon.  Weird to think our family only has 2 more of these.  We have been able to be a part of them for over 10 years.
9/9/16

Early out Friday days at the park have resumed once again
9/9/16

Escape Room night with friends.  This time we made it out with 11:40 to spare!
9/10/16


Peach week at our house.
My parents had a lot of peaches. 
We have made canned peaches,freezer jam, grilled peaches with ice cream, peach cobbler, peach fruit leather,  smoothies, etc.
9/12/16



I can't say enough how happy these two photos make me!  Ethan loves volleyball but I just have not been sure the best place for him since it isn't a school sanctioned high school sport.  I found Club GSL which I was really impressed with.  Ethan had some tryouts and made the Silver team.  He will now have practices twice a week and 4 tournaments between now and Christmas.  I am so excited for him to have this opportunity with something he loves.
9/27/16 and 9/28/16




No comments: