Sunday, February 10, 2008

Still on bedrest....


I have been on bedrest for 8 weeks now. I have 50 days or less to go. There is a light starting to form at the end of this bedrest tunnel. Full term would be April 1st but we are just hoping for March sometime. I still have bad days but overall things are going pretty well. I am 28 weeks which we are very excited for.
Babies are doing fine so far and I have another ultrasound scheduled for Feb. 14th. I still go in for my weekly progestrone shot, have every other week appt's with my doctor ( which will be moved up to every week soon), have already gotten the betamethasone shot ( steroid for babies lungs) and should start my weekly non stress tests soon.
The babies are constantly moving. Between two bodies, and 8 arms and legs it feels like they are always having a dance party. There movements have become pretty forceful lately.

I am excited to get off bedrest but know the alternative is going to be able to move around but be utterly exhausted as we attempt to take care of newborns plus Ethan and Lizzie. I am not sure which is better :)
Here is a picture of me at 28 weeks.
I was reading in a twin book the other day and on average twins go through 960 to 1, 440 diapers in their first 8 weeks!!! That is counting about 8 to 12 diapers per baby per day. Crazy!!!!!

1 comment:

Darci said...

You look SO cute! I love it :)