Saturday, May 3, 2008

smile please.....












So we have begun the process of trying to get a cute birth announcement picture
to send out. It is always hard enough with one baby to get that "perfect" shot but now we have two babies
that we need to cooperate in the same picture :) Plus we need to have both babies awake. What usually happens when we lay them
together is one of them thinks the other is food or a
pacifier and you get the second photo :) We will keep trying :)
*Afton is the one eating Lilly.

2 comments:

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

ALISHA!! I am so happy I found your blog! I was talking to Don and we want to get together for dinner! Let's plan something as soon as you guys are up to it!

Darci said...

Those pictures are adorable! I can't wait to see them in person (we have been sick in my house over the last few weeks). I think whatever picture you chose it will be perfect :)