Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jim + Alisha =10


I am a little slow in getting this posted but last weekend Jim and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary (July 18th). I still cannot believe it has already been 10 years. On Friday afternoon Jim and I went up and hiked a little around Solitude and then went and had lunch at the Silver Fork Lodge out on their patio. Saturday we had a family activity and took the Solitude ski lift up and then hiked down with all four kids. Jim and I each put a baby in a Snugli type thing. Lizzie was pretty funny in that she said "she wanted to go home and never ever wanted to hike again!" She did pretty good though for 4 year old legs. I just think this is the cutest picture of her and is my favorite from the weekend.
That night just Jim and I went up to the Deer Valley Ampitheater for the 1812 overture concert (and other songs). It was such beautiful surroundings and music. It was a wonderful weekend.
Hard to imagine we have spent 3,650 days together (well being married that is :). You don't go a day without smiling or laughing when you live with Jim. Plus we have four cute kids. Wow!

2 comments:

valerie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am feeling really old...has it really been 10 years? It just seems like yesterday I was hanging out with you and Jim eating hot dogs and watching fireworks for the 24th of July...I am so happy for you two!!! Or should I say six??

Katie and Austin said...

Happy Anniversary,
It was so fun seeing you guys there. Crazy too :). I am glad you guys found each other and are happy. You are great.
Love Katie