Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ethical


How ethical is it to sell tickets someone gave you just for being nice :) About a month ago a friend from Jim's work said she would get us some U/ BYU game tickets. We didn't think much of it but were just excited for a date night. When we got the tickets they were great seats. Within the last month interest in this game has skyrocketed.
So today is the big game. This afternoon Jim and I will be heading up for the UofU/BYU game.

Our seats are the FIRST row at the 50 yard line. If Deron Williams didn't have a game tonight and decided to use his season tickets he would be sitting BEHIND US. Last I checked on KSL.com tickets in this general area (a few rows up) were sellling for between $1,000 and 2,000 A PIECE. Yest that is enough to fly our whole family to Disneyland, everything paid with money left over.

But alas Jim and I will be enjoying a very spectactular evening together. Don't get me wrong if these were our tickets I would totally be selling them :) But for now I am way excited to be in on the excitement and go up to the game. Thank you Lizzie for the tickets and the date night.

Oh and by the way - GO UTES!

2 comments:

J-Meg said...

Fraser would have sold the tickets in a heartbeat but I would have enjoyed every second being at that game with my hubbie! I'm glad you had a great time in your "pricey" seats. :-)

Jody Neeley said...

What a fun game, Mike said he saw Jim there. Way to go Utes!