Tuesday, January 6, 2009

how cool is water?



The babies love baths. They get so excited when I take them into the bathroom. Lilly- the girl who used to hate baths just sits there and splashes and smiles now. I really do mean she sits and splashes the whole time. It is so funny to watch. Afton has no interest in splashing and just eats all of the foam letters. They both get so fascinated with the water coming out of the faucet.


Whenever it is time for the babies to have their baths I ask Ethan and Lizzie to please play in their room. They always play something they like to call "Pony Legos." Some role playing with the best of both of their worlds - My Little Ponies and Legos. I have no idea what is involved but they can play it for hours. Here is a picture of tonights adaptation. They said it was

raining in Ponyville. Whatever that means.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love it when it rains in ponyville. These pictures are great.

Darci said...

Your kids are so cute! Their imaginations will take them so far in life. That means they are extra smart! They don't need anything to entertain themselves . . . just themselves :)