Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009


It was a fun Easter with our 4 kids. I had all the girls in matching outfits which I might add I found for $5 each at Target!!! Yahoo!! Jim and Ethan wore their matching ties they got for Christmas and I wore purple so I could attempt to blend in with the girls. Afton and Lilly just sat on the grass for the Easter egg hunt while Ethan add Lizzie found the "colors" assigned to each person.





*On another note we found out one of our friends died on Saturday. He was the dad of one of Ethan's best friends. Amazing family that needs thoughts and prayers. He left behind the sweetest/ nicest wife and mother and three kids much too young to have to say goodbye to their dad. He was Jim's age. We used to live a couple houses down from his sister and her family when we lived in Sugarhouse also. Make sure you give extra hugs and kisses to those you love.

4 comments:

valerie said...

That is THE cutest picture!! You definitely need to frame that! I love the matching dresses...maybe 3 girls wouldn't be so bad! =)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! Thank you, I have Jack at my house tonight sleeping over, is tomorrow Ethan's party? Jack said it was, if you get this and it is the party, call me and I'll bring him out 824-6601.

Darci said...

Love the picture! I love matching outfits :)

Jody Neeley said...

Your family photo turned out so cute! I love the matching dresses. So sorry about your friend, a similar story just happened to my mom's good friend. By chance is his name Brett?