Wednesday, April 22, 2009

There is only one Lizzie

Since I am way too far behind on our photo album I thought I would document a few things on our blog before I forget. Here are some cute Liz happenings.

I happened to go into their room one day after asking them to clean it up. Well I found this going on in her dollhouse. When I asked what he was doing she said "Well watching conference you silly!" Of course!!! Why didn't I think of that?

Jim has also decided that he wants to save up to buy a horse (not sure how serious this is:). He told Liz this who of course is gung ho on the idea since she loves horses. She hates ALL dogs but loves horses. Go figure. Anyways, now whenever Jim leaves for work Liz says- "You go earn some nickels Daddy so we can save up for our real horse!" I just think it is hilarious!

Also I am happy to report I just wrote our the last check for Lizzie's pre-school. Yahoo!!! No more paying for pre-school for awhile. We have been writing checks since Ethan was 3. Yes, I know in a short 2 1/2 years we will be paying TWO times the amount but for now it feels so nice!!!!

3 comments:

M. Harrison said...

Fun updates! Here's a save up your money funny for you...The boys are so excited for the time when we can own a house and have a backyard to play in. We tell them that we will eventually after Daddy's done with school and we can save up some money. Anwyay, After we got our tax return money, Steve took $50 and was going to find some new pants. He took the boys and while they were in the car, Andrew started sobbing in the backseat saying that "No Dad, you need to save your money so that we can buy a house. You don't need to spend all our money on pants." So cute, but sad at the same time.

Ruth said...

I love the doll house picture. That is priceless!!

Darci said...

What a character! I love it :)