Sunday, September 27, 2009

18 months




Afton and Lilly are 18 months old!!!!!! That has gone by way too fast! I absolutely love this age!!! Two 18 month olds is a lot of work but I love how they learn something new everday and are so cute!!!
They are now ready to officially be in nursery in church. They went in last week for a trial run and did amazing!!!! They have their 18 month dr. appt. on Monday. Lilly is STILL NOT walking and I am thinking our pediatirician will probably say she needs to see a physical therapist :)

Anyways, when each of our kids turn 18 months old we take some special pictures to celebrate them being in nursery and primary. Enjoy!!!

Afton




Lilly


Just to go down memory lane- here are Ethan and Lizzie's 18 month photos....
Our scanner is broken so I had to take pictures of a picture (pre-digital photo days!)

Ethan


Lizzie

6 comments:

valerie said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't believe they are 18 months. Clara didn't walk until 17 months...but once she took her first step, she never crawled again...good thing you know a well-trained physical therapist! =)

Darci said...

Oh my goodness how time has flown by! I can't believe they are that old. How cute are they?!?! I love the pictures of Ethan and Lizzie too. I can't wait for Brayden to be in nursery....he is a handful! So happy you can enjoy RS again :)

Stacey said...

Love all the cute pictures! It is so cute to see old pictures of E and Lizzie. :)

the Kates said...

Oh my goodness! they are growing up! Look at Ethan and Lizzie- I totally remember them both at those ages.... crazy! CK started walking at 18 1/2 19 months.... PT's are amazing! (In case you already didn't know that :)

M. Harrison said...

Yahoo for nursery...you might be able to listen for 2 hours in church now!

Trudy said...

You have the best ideas for memories. I love seeing the younger pics of Ethan and Lizzie.