Friday, April 30, 2010

Black and White

Every spring we take pictures of our kids in the same outfits to watch them "grow" into it year by year. Here is a very small sampling of this years pictures....

Lilly Age 2

Afton Age 2

Ethan Age 8


Lizzie Age 6


I like how each picture shows their personalities. The last one of Lizzie reminds me of how far she has come with her fear of dogs. Her and Lucky are inseparable.

Proof that Jim was home too....



And of course the following picture by Lilly told me picture taking time is now up :)


Until next year....

3 comments:

valerie said...

I love your yearly pictures! Ethan is starting to fill that shirt out. They are growing up so fast!!

the Kates said...

I love your spring pictures! It is crazy to see how much they have all grown. We miss you Harrisons!

Jody Neeley said...

I love that you do this, what a great idea!