Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baptism

Yesterday (May 8th) Ethan was baptized. It really does not seem like he can be 8. I know we have had three kids since he was born but it still feels like he was just born or at least a toddler. Wasn't it just the other day when he was two that he threw our cordless phone in the toilet?:)

It was also a very busy day before his baptism at four- (I ran 8 miles, we got the house, yard and food ready, Lizzie had a dress rehearsal for her upcoming dance recital and we had another baptism for Ethan's friend at 2! Whew!)

Anyways, it was a great day with family and friends. I only took like 3 pictures which is so unlike me but here are the three :)

Our family- it is almost impossible to get a good picture with two two year olds.

The traditional and oh so flattering white jumpsuit picture :)

The boy and the parents

2 comments:

valerie said...

Congratulations Ethan!! I can't believe it has been 8 years. :( I hope my kids don't grow up that fast!

M. Harrison said...

We are so glad that you had a great baptism day Ethan. We were thinking of you and hoping that it was a memorable day.