Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dozen


(A picture from our second date- Jan. 16th 1998)

So in July Jim and I will celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary.....

I am going to copy an idea from my friend (thanks Val :) and reminisce a little of the past twelve years of our life. I will highlight one or two years each week. They are done and scheduled in to come up each Sunday on the blog. So here goes.....

1998

Jim and I got married on July 18th 1998.


A month later we moved to Phoenix, Arizona for Jim's graduate school. It was one of the hardest and best things we ever did. I can't begin to describe all of our moments in Phoenix. It was fun to explore everything as newlyweds in a new city. Although I was tremendously homesick at times, I look back fondly and cherish dearly that time there.

1999
We were able to visit many of the sites nearby like Old Tuscson, The State Capitol, Phoenix Zoo, Diamondbacks game, Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, Cerretas, Glendale, and many other places.




4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow--12 years already? Very cool!

M. Harrison said...

Young, young, young! I like your idea...can't wait to hear about the next two years.

valerie said...

I remember those pictures like it was yesterday! What a great idea!! =) I'll be waiting for the next posts.

Liz said...

This is such a great idea-I LOVE these posts. I can't believe it's been 12 years. You both have great taste, I'm glad you found each other. :)