Sunday, June 6, 2010

2000

In the year 2000 we managed to-

- Go to Glitter and Glow in Glendale, Arizona (LOVED IT!)
- Both of us were going to school at the same time (Jim for graduate school and me for my Bachelors).
- Tempe Town Lake
- Me graduating with my Bachelor's Degree (Here are Jim and I at graduation)

- First trip to Krispy Kremes. When we lived in Phoenix the doughnut craze really took off. Jim and I could eat a whole box of fresh glazed with no problem. Delicious!
- Bought our first piece of furniture (an oak table for $40)
- Jim's car caught on fire while he was driving. All of his thesis material was in the car with him. Jim and thesis got out fine, the car not so lucky. If you look closely you can see evidence on the road of some of the burn.


- Moving back to Utah in October

No comments: