Sunday, June 27, 2010

2005

2005

Looking back now this was a great low key year. It is funny how today with four kids I look back at when I had two kids and say "Wow that must have been easy." I am sure I didn't think that at the time though.



Our kids were at such cute and fun ages at this time. Ethan turned 3 in April of 2005 and Lizzie turned 1 in February of 2005.




During this year we went to Yellowstone as a family (including Aunt Liz). I remember Ethan was really into Toy Story and his Buzz Lightyear action figure flew most of the ride with us too.




This is how Jim mowed the lawn most of the summer of 2005. Ethan wanted to be involved and even though Lizzie was only 1 she still would make it known if she felt she was left out.

If you look closely our whole cute little family is in this picture.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute, cute, cute. Wasn't this just yesterday?

valerie said...

The first picture looks like it could be you and Jim when you were younger. So cute!!

Liz said...

I think I miss 2005...those pictures are sooo cute. I don't remember the kids being that tiny at Yellowstone!